Frequently Asked Question
1. What all is included in your custom wedding invitations?
We offer a wide range of custom wedding invitations in a variety of colours and paper quality. They come with:
- Digital print
- Plain white envelopes
- 120x180mm standard invitation size
- Textured 270gsm card stock
- Alternate colour options are available (on request)
2. Can I add customised gifts along with wedding invitations?
Yes, you can choose from our vast collection of matching customised gifts along with your wedding invitations. Matching items available including:
- Soy candles
- Save the dates
- RSVP cards
- Floral bath salts
- Wishing well cards
- Welcome signs
- Tea tribe English breakfast loose leaf tea
- Organic rose, lavender, and chamomile petals
- Thank you card
And more are available on request
3. Do wedding invitations come with envelopes?
Yes. White premium envelopes come included with your wedding invitations. Alternate colour options are available on request (where applicable).
4. How many invitations should I order?
You don't need an invitation for every guest you invited to your wedding. To get an estimate of how many invitations to order, always count by households, not by the number of guests.
It is recommended to have a few extra invitations than what you have counted. You may have some last-minute guests and re-ordering invitations is a costly and time-consuming process because you will be charged for the minimum order.
At Miss Poppy Design Shop, starting from 30 pieces, you can buy up to 180 wedding invitations in a single order. You’ll need to place another order if your invitations exceed 180.